The Custodians of Our Planet
As a budding conscious consumer, you've probably faced some pretty big hurdles when it comes to convenience. Often we find ourselves — and our handbags — full to the brim with things we need in order to be a responsible human. Like our reusables, from coffee cups to utensils, gym clothes, lunch containers, and if you're a parent of a little one, it more than doubles the number of items you need to have in tow at any given time.
The Custodians of Our Planet (C.O.O.P.) founder was looking for an all-in-one solution to make being sustainable easier and more convenient. She had found that there was nothing on the market that could carry all of the necessary things she needed in her day-to-day. So she designed a tote bag.
The C.O.O.P All Rounder Tote solves all your toting woes. Made from plastic and reclaimed leather, this upcycled beauty will keep all of your sustainable and necessary items neatly tucked away in the intentionally designed pockets.
Other features of the All Rounder Tote
- Strong wrap-around handles are sturdy enough for your grocery shop.
- 25cm internal zip pocket can fit a phone, glasses, keys, and a purse or wallet.
- 4 internal pockets to hold your water bottle or reusable coffee cup, reusable straws or pens, small produce bags, and large reusable shopping bags.
- Handy carabiner attachment to secure keys or reusable shopping bags.
- Cord to cinch in the top edge of the bag, for extra security.
- Rectangular cork and rubber base insert for extra sturdiness. Cork has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
If you're tired of juggling all of life's necessary items in your handbag or purse, it may be time to invest in a high quality, sustainably and purposefully-made, carry-all tote.
Find out more on their website.
Get a free professionally written article highlighting your eco-business or initiative