Please, Less Plastic
The plastic epidemic is out of control. If we don’t take responsibility for our own usage of plastic, in the words of Anthony T. Hincks, Plastic will be the main ingredient of all our grandchildren's recipes.
Fortunately, we’re starting to see innovators in this space revolutionize the way we “do” plastic. Please, Less Plastic is just one innovator in an up-and-coming space. They sell 2.6 and 13-gallon garbage bags, ziplock bags that are able to be ingested by microbes, and compostable dog bags.
Please, Less Plastic has five core commitments:
- Sincerity: the mission behind PLP is not to make our customers believe compostable items are the ultimate solution, nor to greenwash our brand to increase sales. Rather, we want to push a narrative of trust and be a part of the changing world.
- Research: PLP is doing the research for its customers and only brings to light products that are good for health.
- Education: we commit to constant education about plastic and its sustainable alternatives: sticking to facts and learning consistently is very important to us.
- Affordability: PLP commits to keep its products as affordable as possible to allow everyone to make a gesture for the planet.
- Evolution: PLP is meant to evolve as facts/ research/ information change.
The company aims to educate and inspire through informative content on its Instagram page.
This is a step in the right direction when it comes to reducing our usage of plastic. Visit their website for more information.
Get a free professionally written article highlighting your eco-business or initiative